Structured data creation, testing and implementation items are:
1. Add the required properties. You need to insert the structured data in the right place for the page, according to the format.
2. Follow the General Guidelines for Structured Data
3. Validate the code using the problem detection tool - Rich Results Test. It is mandatory that you fix any critical errors found. If you want to improve the quality of your structured data, it is good to fix non-critical problems as well.
4. Check how Google sees your pages. Use the URL Checker tool to test a few selected pages. You need to make sure that your page is accessible to Google and is not blocked by the robots.txt file, noindex tag or login restrictions.
5. It is recommended that you create and submit a sitemap to inform Google of future changes. You can use the Search Console Sitemap API to automate the process.
You can use a variety of formats to add information to your web content, implementing the schema.org vocabulary, such as JSON-LD, Microdata, and RDFa.