The main things to consider when deciding whether you need a warehouse management system are:
- The very frequent movement of inventory by employees in the warehouse.
- The need to increase warehouse staff to be able to handle the available inventory.
- You are storing too much stale inventory.
- The long process from the arrival of the product to the warehouse until it is available for sale to customers.
- Storing the inventory in separate places.
- High number of product returns due to selection issues, contributing to many unhappy customers.
- You are running out of storage space in the warehouse.
- You receive a large number of complaints from your customers about a delivery problem.
- Due to the rapid growth of your business, your warehouse is unable to cope with the increased demands and volume of orders.